The Bobby Orr Hall of Fame opens on Friday, July 16
The Bobby Orr Hall of Fame museum is re-opening on Friday, July 16th when the province moves into Stage 3 of the re-opening plan. The Hall of Fame, Doug & Arva Orr Gift Shop, West Parry Sound Visitor Information Centre, and public washrooms are available at the hours listed below.
Gift Shop Hours of Operation
Wednesday - Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Closed Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
What to Expect from your Visit
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, Bobby Orr Hall of Fame admission is now by timed entry. There are five admission times each day at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM. You will have up to 90 minutes to enjoy the Hall of Fame, with the exception of the 4:00 slot which will be an hour long.
- The capacity for each ticket timeslot is 20 people.
- The interactive games are available, please sanitize your hands before and after playing.
- Masks or face coverings are required inside the facility at all times.
- The full facility safety plan for the Charles W. Stockey Centre and Bobby Orr Hall of Fame is available here.
- Staff undergo a daily health screening prior to arriving at work, those staff who do not pass the screening will be required to stay home .
- All staff who are unwell, feel sick or have a fever will be required to stay home.
- All staff are required to wear a face mask in public spaces in the facility.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all point-of-sale systems.
- In the event a staff member tests positive for COVID-19, The Town of Parry Sound will follow directions from the Public Health Unit.