Closed due to Provincial Restrictions
The Bobby Orr Hall of Fame is currently closed due to provincial restrictions.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors back to the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame and are taking numerous precautions to create a clean, comfortable and enjoyable visit. Whether you are returning, or new to the museum, we are working to ensure not only a great experience but a safe one, too. In line with provincial and Public Health guidelines, we have outlined changes to our procedures, policies, operations and how you can help.
Please check back for updates.
We ask any visitors who feel unwell, have a fever or other symptoms to please stay home. We will be happy to refund or re-book your ticket for a future date.
Visiting the Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame, Gift Shop and Visitor Information Centre will be open to the public starting July 2, 2020. As per provincial guidelines, the interactive games in the Hall of Fame are not open at this time.
For Your Safety
- Face coverings are required at this time for staff and visitors in indoor spaces (children under the age of two not included)
- You are encouraged to bring your own mask or face shield however a mask or face shield will be provided for visitors who don’t have their own
- Visitors are required to practice physical distancing - parties that are not visiting together should maintain 6 feet or 1 hockey stick distance from other parties
- Hall of Fame attendance will be limited to 15 every 90 minutes
- We strongly encourage pre-purchasing admission online as we will be strictly enforcing the 15-person capacity in the Hall of Fame
- Addition of hand sanitization stations throughout the Hall of Fame and Lobby
- Directional signs added to Hall of Fame and Gift Shop
- Additional cleaning of all public areas and surfaces
- Interactive games currently unavailable
- Visitors will receive a stylus upon arrival for use with our touch screen display
Hours of Operation
Wednesday - Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Closed Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
- Staff undergo a daily health screening prior to arriving at work, those staff who do not pass the screening will be required to stay home
- All staff who are unwell, feel sick or have a fever will be required to stay home
- All staff are required to wear a face mask in public spaces in the facility
- Plexi barriers have been installed at all point-of-sale systems
- In the event a staff member tests positive for COVID-19, The Town of Parry Sound will follow directions from the Public Health Unit
How can you help the Hall of Fame?
Am I required to wear a mask? Yes, a mask or face shield is required to visit the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame. The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends wearing masks in public. If you do not have your own mask or face shield one will be provided.
I bought a ticket but now I don’t feel well or cannot attend. What do I do? Please stay home. We will be happy to refund your purchase or re-book your ticket for another time. Please contact our Box Office at 1-877-746-4466 ext. 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
$9.00 Adults $6.00 Youth (under 18) and Seniors (60+) $25.00 Family (two adults and two youth)